About Me

My photo
I am a former elementary school teacher turned stay at home mom. I taught 5th grade for 7 years when I had my first child and decided to be a stay at home mom. I currently have a 3 and a 5 year old and am loving every minute of it.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Forest the Fox's Indoor Playbox

Our friend invited us for a play date to Forest the Fox's Playbox in Westchester located inside the park district.  It is an indoor play place with some tube slides and climbing stuff.  My girls had a blast. It was perfect for their ages (4 and 5). You must wear socks and it costs $3 a kid. Make sure to bring exact change because the woman at the front desk wasn't the friendliest when I came in with a $20.
They have two rooms attached to the play place you can rent for birthday parties.
We had a very nice experience and the price can't be beat. I would definitely recommend this place. 

It is open daily from 10am-7pm
Cost $3

No comments:

Post a Comment