About Me

My photo
I am a former elementary school teacher turned stay at home mom. I taught 5th grade for 7 years when I had my first child and decided to be a stay at home mom. I currently have a 3 and a 5 year old and am loving every minute of it.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Rainbow Swing Set Superstore


I discovered this indoor playground while doing a Google search. It is less than 10 minutes from my house so we decided to give it a try.  It was a Friday afternoon at 3 30pm and my kids were getting stir crazy and had to get out of the house, but it was way too cold outside.  So I started my Google search and called this place. The man I spoke with was super nice and told me that they close at 5, but that we could still come by for an hour at a discounted rate.

Basically this place is a warehouse for the Rainbow play sets. There are between 10-12 large swing sets as well as 2 picnic tables. We walked in and we're greeted by the man on the phone. He was very happy to see us. We signed a waiver, paid him $5 for both girls for the hour, and the girls were off.  I believe it is normally $6 per kid, but since it was close to closing time the nice man just asked for $5 to pay for his coffee the next morning. 

If you know anything about Rainbow sets, they are amazing. Strong, durable, and so many configurations. The girls had a blast and that hour went very fast. They have been asking to go back ever since.

I highly recommend this place for kids ages 2-10.


Rainbow Swing Set Superstores, Willowbrook, IL
800 West 79th Street
Willowbrook, IL 60527
(630) 887-7799
Superstore Hours
Monday: 10 - 5
Tuesday: 10 - 5
Wednesday: CLOSED
Thursday: 10-5
Friday: 10 - 5
Saturday: 10 - 5
Sunday: 11-4
Directions
I-55 to Route 83.  Go north to first light and turn right.  Make immediate right on Frontage Road and follow around curve .

No comments:

Post a Comment