About Me

My photo
I am a former elementary school teacher turned stay at home mom. I taught 5th grade for 7 years when I had my first child and decided to be a stay at home mom. I currently have a 3 and a 5 year old and am loving every minute of it.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cute Tooth Fairy Ideas




My 5 year old daughter had to have her front lower baby tooth pulled to make room for the new adult tooth coming in on the lingual side.  With my husband being a dentist, we knew she was in good hands.  She was super brave and did amazing (so did daddy!).  So last night the tooth fairy paid her a visit.  My daughter woke up screaming ecstatically this morning and came running into my room, so it was all worth it.  Here is what she left.

To make the glitter money, I simply painted Elmer's glue onto the bill then sprinkled with glitter and let it dry and repeated on the other side.
I found some great tooth fairy printables from this website from pinterest
I printed them on heavy cardstock.


We filled out these 2 together the next morning.






This receipt is super cute and great to go in the scrapbook so we can remember.


 A friend of my mom's made these adorable tooth fairy pillows for my girls when they were born.  It matches their baby blankets she also made for them.





No comments:

Post a Comment